On Sunday, 13 September 2009 at  2:07, bugs buggy wrote:
> Looks like doing mutually exclusive stuff is not in the picture right
> now, so the question becomes, should we use the Hi-res version or the
> low-res version of the FMVs as a download option?

Personally, I think the low-quality videos are unwatchable on anything larger
than ~ 10" size, so I'd go with high-quality only (I'd guess the usual system
for Warzone still has a 15"+ screen, and is not some small mobile device).

>   LangString DESC_SecFMVs ${LANG_ENGLISH} "Download and install Hi-res
> videos  (in-game cutscenes).  545 MB!  A Low-res version is available
> at http://wz2100.net/download";

It's low-quality, not low-res. And I'd leave out the exclamation mark, like
"Download and install in-game videos (545 MB)".

>   LangString DESC_SecFMVs ${LANG_GERMAN} "FMV herunterladen und
> installieren.  545MB!"

"Englische Videosequenzen herunterladen und installieren (545 MB). Die
deutschen Videos gibt es auf http://warzone2100.de, kleinere englische in
schlechter Qualität auf http://wz2100.net/download.";

So add that the videos are in Englisch, and where the German ones are
available.

> Other than this, we are ready to tag 2.2.3

Well, after the translation update Kreuvf will probably want to fix the German
translation, and Brad (BSD guy) got on IRC again, not sure how far I will get
with that today, though.