On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 11:31 AM, Kreuvf <kre...@warzone2100.de> wrote:
> So what's the goal of that "2.4" release? And by reserving "2.3" number space
> people could easily expect 2.3 from us at some point, although it may never
> come. We lack the manpower to maintain two branches and trunk.

2.3 will definitely come. Even if it ends up to be nothing but Buggy's
netcode changes and some rebalancing from me, we're still going to
release a version called "2.3".

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 1:37 PM, Christian Ohm <chr....@gmx.net> wrote:
> How about 2.5 (halfway to 3.0)? 2.4 seems a bit arbitrary to me, and maybe too
> close to 2.2.

.5 releases don't make much sense when you've already had a .1 and a
.2 release, and are planning on a .3. What's wrong with 3.0a1? Alphas
are not feature complete.

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 12:48 PM, Elio Gubser <elio.o...@gmail.com> wrote:
> may i just pop in and say betawidget among others were intended to be
> 3.0

The above goes for you, too.

-Zarel