On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 6:20 AM, Per Inge Mathisen
<per.mathi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 6:07 AM,  <zare...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>> 2.3: Make VTOLs finish patrolling/scouting before returning to rearm.
>
> Perhaps try to compile your commits before you do them?

I use Mac OS X and Windows. On Mac OS X and Windows, we do not compile
with -Werror by default, and we can't since our libraries (and Xcode's
10.4 SDK itself; Apple doesn't support old versions of their OS very
well) generate warnings. So most of my commits have been tested and
compile just fine on my machine, and the number of warnings vary
depending on the conditions in which builds are compiles, so it can be
difficult to tell if my changes add warnings.

If you have any advice along those lines, I'd be willing to listen, of course.

-Zarel