Heya, DD.

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 3:15 AM, wp1004671-obooma <d...@obooma.net> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 21.01.2010, 23:52 +0100 schrieb Zarel
> <zare...@gmail.com>:
>> Okay, then, that's great. Can you tell me me your Sourceforge
>> username, so I can give you SVN commit access?
> How do you know I already have one?

I didn't... the implication was that you were supposed to get a SF
account if you didn't already have one. ;)

> ..here it is:
> dydo-ai

Okay, you're now a mod developer on SourceForge, and the bug tracker.
Your bug tracker account is the same as your forum account. We'll
probably assign you relevant bugs on the tracker, but you should look
at the tracker for your bugs every once in a while, anyway.

You have full commit access. You may commit anything to DyDo-related
files/directories at will, but ask (any of: IRC, ML, forums) before
committing anything else. You are encouraged to join the mailing list,
although this is not required (note that you'll need to learn to
bottom-post - replying to messages on the bottom instead of the top,
like I'm doing now).

For your first task, I advise you to replace Aivolution with DyDo in
2.3-branch and trunk. Notice that several makefiles will need to be
updated. If you don't know how to do this, feel free to ask for help.

-Zarel