A little update, after a few more fixes, and 1 8p game that everyone
entered OK,  it seems to be working better.

My first thought was to make a tag on Wed. night, and then have some
testing results (hopefully people would make bug tickets), but I am
not sure that is the best course of action.
I am thinking we should try a few more 8p games, to play it safe,
since 1 game isn't really enough testing.

If at all possible, I would like to see more 8p tests, and for
everyone to use --debug net, and pastebin (or make a ticket) and
attach the logs.

To help this along, I am thinking of just making a  build from svn 2.3
head, on Wed. night, and upload that to SF for some pre-testing.  We
wouldn't actually tag anything.

The only change would be to force on --debug net for this build, and
for the beta 11a release.

(it would just be for windows & mac, no source tarball)

Thoughts?