Hey all, just wanted to update a few things about the project.

First off, 2.2.4 should be dead.  Really.
It serves no useful purpose for us at all.
The codebase has changed too much, so any bug reports we get on this
version is pretty much meaningless in the vast majority of the cases.
We should update trac to have 2.2.4 listed as "unsupported", since it
is just that.
We should update the front page to "strongly encourage" people to use
the 2.3 series of releases, instead of a version we no longer support.

If no objections, I will do that before I leave again.