Hello,

>From what I understand, the Qt branch now compiles and runs fine on
both MacOSX and Linux. Have anyone tested it successfully, or
unsuccessfully, on Windows yet?

We need to merge some of the large trees into trunk soon. I have a
number of things waiting for a merger of the Qt branch, and I am
holding off any larger changes to scripting waiting for the lua
branch. I am also trying not to change too many things in
order/action/net code because of the newnet branch. As this situation
is unsustainable, I would like to start merging the Qt branch soon,
even though it may still have some sharp edges.

  - Per