Because of the way some of the merges were done in this branch, it is
very difficult to find out what the exact change was that broke some
stuff in qt.

I think it would be much easier for us to rebase qt from trunk, and
apply the qt specific patches to a new branch.

I count around 74 patches, with some of those being the huge merges to
sync it up.

Can anyone think of a better way to 'fix' the qt branch?
There is still a lot of work committing all the patches, but I don't
see a better solution.

Status so far,  no CC support (it doesn't want to acknowledge that it
is a cross-compiler, and not unix, even after telling it via the
switches that it is a windows build) , and MSVC builds on VS2k5 &
VS2k8 are not working correctly so far.

I would also suggest we stop doing mass syncs to the other branches as well.