Christian Ohm wrote:
> On Tuesday, 27 April 2010 at 20:06, kre...@users.sourceforge.net wrote:
>> Updated German translation, fixed some mistakes (mainly typos) I found
>> during the review of my last commit of 2.3/de.po
>
> Why commas after the month in dates? Is that correct in German?
Depends on how you understand the string. I understand it as an enumeration and
each item is separated by a comma. And think about how you would read it out,
there is difference between "19. Januar 2100" and "19. Januar, 2100", you would
add a short pause between month and year with a comma.

- Kreuvf

P.S.: Will try to update trunk's de.po this month.