On Monday, 24 May 2010 at 10:19, Per Inge Mathisen wrote:
> I put the Quesoglc text renderer back in again in the Qt branch, and
> now text drawing should work as good as before on every platform.
> Possible other problems related to clobbering OpenGL states should be
> fixed as well. Can platform maintainers (or others) please update
> build files and check if there are any further remaining problems
> before we can merge the Qt branch? Thank you.

Two problems I've noticed:

1. Video playback is very jerky (SDL is smooth). I got the impression it is
worse for the first video when several are played (view intro for example, or
the campaign start), but maybe it's just more noticeable in the first one.

2. Fullscreen performance is lower. Not when comparing at the same resolution,
but since Qt lacks resolution switching I can't switch to a lower resolution to
get higher FPS (e.g. on fast play I get 60 fps with trunk at 1024x768, 30 fps
with qt at 1600x1200).