On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 2:11 PM, buginator <buginato...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The way you did it here is with magic numbers, that can't possibly
> work with whatever font the user picks...

Nope, it'll only look right with the default font. But whatever font
Warzone looks best with should be the default font.

> I also don't recall any tickets about this issue before, so what changed ?

Nothing. It's been looking bad the whole time. Apparently Mac users
are just less whiny than Windows users. ;)

More seriously, if text alignment's always been bad, people don't
notice as much as if text alignment changes from good to bad.

> What exactly is the hack part of it in trunk ?

Reread it:
>>  Bug is fixed less hackily in trunk.

i.e. There is no hack part in trunk. The hack part is in 2.3-branch.

-Zarel