I wasn't sure the best way to handle these new builds we are about to do.

Do we rename pre-3.0 to 3.0 then tag it with "pre-3.0".
Or do we just make a new branch from pre-3.0 and name it "3.0" ?

Once that is done, we make a new branch, 3.0-beta1, and use that to build from.

We still need a tag name for master though.  Any ideas ?  Then we can
make builds from that one as well.

Once that is taken care of, and the permissions on the build server
are fixed, we can then release 2 builds, the 3.0-beta1 and a master
'testing' version with whatever new tag name we can think of.  I don't
think it should be specific version number though, that is going to
confuse people.  Hence, we should tag with a codename of whatever we
pick.  "mst-testing-.01" ?  *shrug*

Anything else ?