#2377: Consistent crash during gameplay on Mac, not obviously caused by one
specific action
--------------------------------------------+--------------------
        Reporter:  dave_ebl...@…            |        Type:  bug
       Milestone:  unspecified              |   Component:  other
         Version:  2.3.6                    |    Keywords:
Operating System:  Mac OS 10.6              |  Blocked By:
        Blocking:                           |
--------------------------------------------+--------------------
 I am consistently getting crashes to desktop in WZ2100. They may happen
 after a certain duration of play, I can't seem to find any particular
 events that trigger it. I have tried saving the game and reloading it on
 crash, it seems to run about the same amount of time from the save point
 to the crash each time. I will attach the save game. I am playing in
 Skirmish, on the High Ground map.

 Mac OSX 10.6.5

--
Ticket URL: <http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/2377>