On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 7:20 AM, Per Inge Mathisen
<per.mathi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is a patch to fix warnings discovered on a MacOSX compile with
> llvm. Of note, look especially at the change in display.c, where
> behaviour is altered. Zarel, I think you touched this line last, but I
> failed to git blame past the file renames.

Ugh, no, I misread that code when I touched that line. The semicolon
there is intentional; it's Pumpkin's one-liner search.

The code originally looked like this:

for (i=0;(i<numStructureStats)&&(asStructureStats[i].type !=
REF_RESOURCE_EXTRACTOR);i++);      // find resource stat
if( (i < numStructureStats) && (apStructTypeLists[selectedPlayer][i]
== UNAVAILABLE))           // check if you can build it!
{
    item = MT_BLOCKING;                             // don't allow
build pointer.
}

What it's doing is this:

// find resource stat
i=0;
while (i<numStructureStats && asStructureStats[i].type !=
REF_RESOURCE_EXTRACTOR)
{
    i++;
}