----- Original Message -----
From: "Christian Ohm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2005 5:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Warzone-svncheckins] Revision 346: Commit in trunk/tools (510
files)

> On Saturday, 22 October 2005 at 23:34, Victor Qamly at BerliOS wrote:
>>     Date: Saturday, October 22, 2005 @ 23:13:48
>>   Author: vqamly
>> Revision: 346
>>
>> Adding some of the tools for this project, that never got added.
>>
>> WorldEdit : only works on windows platform.  Also needs ORIGINAL libs
>> (inculded) to compile correctly)
>>
>> PiePlugin (3ds Max -> .pie converter.  Which is used for the .pie formats
>> of 3d models used in game.
>>
>> BSPIMD - Loads IMD, Generates BSP tree, saves IMD with BSP infomation.
>
> Hey, wasn't it you who complained that data in SVN would take up way too
> much space? The WorldEdit Directory is 123MB large... :)

Yes, It is pretty big, since it has all the data files and all.  However,
this was requested, and
this needs to be converted if you ever want to see any more maps or
campaigns for Warzone.
So I just stuck everything I have in the tools area.

Oh yes, and speaking of space, please don't forget that the FTP storage area
(anonymous)
+ web site BOTH eat at our 100MB limit.

AFAIK, we don't have that limit in the project space @ berlios.