Christian Ohm wrote:
On Wednesday, 26 October 2005 at 13:57, Per Inge Mathisen wrote:

On 10/26/05, Christian Ohm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Even without access control there ARE only a few who can access SVN -
just the project members. And if you don't trust those, why have them as
members?

I agree. Any developer should have commit access to the whole tree.
Anything else will just be extremely annoying. It is not like we have
too many developers now, is it?

I am not sure how to change this, though. Can whoever set up the
permissions in the first place please change them?

I guess that's a decision, I've changed it.

Ok, Now it is fixed..... I had to undo your change, You disabled it incorrectly, assuming we wanted access control at all... we needed that line of code... we just wanted a different configuration file :)

So, there ya go....