Hello,

I downloaded (with svn) the sourcecode of Warzone and firstly i tryed to compile the source in game.. I noticed that i need the whole DirectX dev kit (which is a lot with isdn) and then i saw the dir crossplattform. It can't be directX based if it is crossplattformed so i took this one to compile..

First i created a c++ project and added the linkerparams (-lOpenAL32 -lopengl32 -lglu32 -lglaux). There were a lot of errors like invalid conversation from X to Y and so on.. after many hours in #c++ and #c someone mentiod that i should create a c project ;)

So second try, a c project, all files added, all linker params set (-lOpenAL32 -lopengl32 -lglu32 -lglaux) and it complied ..
But.. there are very much linker errors...
they all look like
[Linker error] undefined reference to `secondaryGetState(_droid*, _secondary_order, _secondary_state*)'

of course always an other function...

The function is declared in order.h and defined in order.c ... i have no idea why i get so much linker errors.

Im using Dev-Cpp, the MingW Compiler on Windows2k servicepack 4

What to do?

--Ano