#3731: Dragon body with AA and non-AA turret doesn't react to attack ground
target
commands
------------------------------------+--------------------
        Reporter:  p_witvoet        |       Type:  bug
       Milestone:  unspecified      |  Component:  other
         Version:  3.1 RC 2         |   Keywords:  dragon
      Blocked By:                   |   Blocking:
Operating System:  Windows 7 64bit  |
 I built a Dragon with a Stormbringer AA laser as primary and a Heavy Laser
 as secondary weapon, and it's not reacting when I target an enemy unit or
 building (regardless of whether the target is in range or not). I can
 issue move orders however, and as long as the Dragon is moving it's Heavy
 Laser does fire at nearby targets.

--
Ticket URL: <http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/3731>
Warzone 2100 Trac <http://developer.wz2100.net/>