#4002: bug in campaign "Alpha 10: Counterattack": most trucks stuck beyond map
border
----------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  gstoonstuart@…  |             Owner:
     Type:  bug             |            Status:  new
 hi,

 at the start of map "Alpha 10: Counterattack", all of my newly built
 trucks (built during previous mission) are stuck at the corner of the map.

 in the below link you will find my save game from Alpha 9 (all you need to
 do is destroy enemy's main HQ and the mission will end). There is no crash
 report or anything other included:

 http://sdrv.ms/YT1WuM

 I think I'll just redo this map, but if you have a quick solution that
 would be great.

 thanks in advance

 Tony

 p.s. love your work!
 p.s.2: I'm running the PortableApps version of WZ2100, but I don't think
 that has anything to do with this bug.

--
Ticket URL: <http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/4002>
Warzone 2100 Trac <http://developer.wz2100.net/>