#4299: warzone2100-3.1.2 is Garbled in my macbook, when I try to using Chinese
(my
be chinaese)
-------------------------------------+-------------------------
        Reporter:  Z0287yyy          |      Owner:
            Type:  bug               |     Status:  new
       Component:  Translation       |    Version:  3.1.2
Operating System:  All/Non-Specific  |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Hi guys, I'm a Chinese and I love this game since I played it in 1999.
 I download the latest dmg file in sourceforge, version is 3.1.2, and when
 I select the language, I found there is no Chinese, but I noticed the
 Garbled when select language.
 Is it Chinese? If so please tell me how to display it as normal.
 My laptop is OSX 10.10.3 MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012)
 Thanks, and best wishes.

[[Image(http://forums.wz2100.net/download/file.php?mode=view&id=15775&sid=3185cdc93b735e09735c2bb0b286336f)]]

--
Ticket URL: <http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/4299>