#4778: show new green crosshair cursor instead of blue crosshair cursor when
selecting assigned units
 Reporter:  Forgon                               |             Owner:
     Type:  patch (an actual patch, not a        |            Status:  new
  request for one)                               |         Milestone:
 Blocking:                                       |        Blocked By:
                                                 |  Operating System:  All
                                                 |  /Non-Specific
 When selecting assigned units, a crosshair cursor is shown.
 Instead of using the same cursor for assignment and targeting of enemy
 droids (see attached image [raw-attachment:assignment_cursor_old.png]), I
 propose to introduce a new green crosshair cursor for the former purpose
 (see attached image [raw-attachment:assignment_cursor_new.png]).

 The colouring can surely be improved -- I am a poor artist.

--
Ticket URL: <http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/4778>
Warzone 2100 Trac <http://developer.wz2100.net/>