Hello!
My name is Gabriel Camut and I am an IT Recruiting Associate with
HireStrategy. We currently have several PHP developer positions available
in the Northern Virginia and DC area. If you or someone you know are in the
market for a new position, feel free to email me at gca...@hirestrategy.com.
We strictly work in the greater metro area, meaning our client base is
local and we've established our relationships in the DC market for the last
14 years. I strictly recruit for positions in web/app development and I'd
enjoy networking with anyone actively or passively looking for new
opportunities in the area. I have included the job description below for
one of the positions.

*Software Engineer – McLean, VA  *

 *The ideal candidate should have a firm understanding of PHP web
development, as well as experience with relational databases such as MySQL
or Postgres. *

 *The ideal candidate should be able to work in a group as well as on his
or her own with minimal supervision.*

*Required Qualifications and SkillsA candidate for this position must
possess:• 4+ years’ experience developing web applications• Hands-on
knowledge of the PHP / LAMP Stack programming languages• The skills you
will need to be successful in this role are primarily open source – PHP,
JavaScript, jQuery, Postgres, MySQL, etc…• Good understanding of clean
coding standards and practices.• Effective verbal and written communication
skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of
people• Enthusiasm to want to develop cutting edge technology and solutions
in a fast-paced and dynamically changing environment*

*Desired ExperienceA candidate for this position may also possess the
following skills & experience:• Good understanding of Object-Oriented
Programming (OOP) concepts• Experience architecting, documenting, and
developing large, high volume, high availability web products• Experience
with source/version control software• Experience writing systems based
applications in C/C++• Experience integrating XML or JSON-based web
services• Experience with PHP and JavaScript frameworks• Knowledge of
relational databases - MySQL and Postgres• Exposure to additional front-end
technologies such as HTML, CSS, LESS, or JavaScript• Mobile development•
Experience with video player development such as flowplayer*

Best,

Gabriel Camut, Associate
Technology Contract Staffing
Office: 703-547-6746 <#>
Email: gca...@hirestrategy.com

---
"Washington, DC PHP Developers Group" group.
to washington-dcphp-group+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.