*All, if you or someone you know is interested, please pass this along.
 Please send applications to fra...@investingdaily.com Thank you.*

Job Description

We are looking for someone who wants to understand the business they are
working for and not just churn out code all day.  The environment is
casual, the hierarchy is flat and the challenges come daily.  A few of the
many projects we are working on right now are:

   1. A Laravel-based company-wide acquisitions and retention management
   system.
   2. A PHP (Wordpress-based) system to manage our publications stock
   portfolios, integrating external data feeds; as well as a Wordpress-based
   set of extensions to manage content at a company-wide level.
   3. A system which integrates separate Oracle, MySQL & MS SQL Server
   systems into a unified restful API.

If you want to be able to own a project, gather requirements and interact
daily with the people whose work lives you will be improving with these
systems, this may be the place for you.  We truly want the individual to
grow into a resource that interfaces with the non-technical departments and
is able to share expertise in an advisory role; in other words, we want
people who want to and deserve to become gurus.
Skills & Requirements

   - Solid knowledge of the LAMP stack.
   - Familiarity with PHP MVC frameworks, preferably Laravel…
   - Experience with RESTful APIs
   - Proficient in HTML5, CSS3, Javascript (jQuery) & Bootstrap
   - Comfortable in an environment where management facilitates but does
   not dictate.  You must be able to adopt a project and see it to completion.
   - A willingness to learn and willing to work on a team as often as not.

About Capitol Information Group, Inc.

Capitol Information Group, Inc.(*) (www.investingdaily.com &
www.businessmanagementdaily.com) is a well-established publishing company
with over 30 years in the industry.  We build online and print products to
help self-directed investors and provide advice to business professionals
in the areas of human resources, tax, leadership and management. (*) Our
primary site, www.capinfogroup.com does not get a lot of love, we operate
primarily as Investing Daily & Business Management Daily.  But, if you end
up working for us and want to make the corporate site look awesome…

---
"Washington, DC PHP Developers Group" group.
to washington-dcphp-group+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.