Hello,

I’m recruiting talent for NPR as they expand their outreach to their
audience on new digital platforms. These are full-time, salaried positions,
and extensive PHP experience is a requirement. Right now I’m searching for
candidates to fill such positions as:

• Project Manager/Scrum Master

• DevOps Engineer/Linux Administrator

• Web Developer

• Mobile Developer

• Visual Product Designer

• Product Manager

• Support Engineer

The positions are in NPR's Washington offices, and you'll be a part of a
team known for breaking new ground. The salaries are competitive and the
benefits are great.

If you're interested or if someone else comes to mind, please get in touch
with me for more details. michaeljno...@gmail.com.

Michael Nolan

---
"Washington, DC PHP Developers Group" group.
to washington-dcphp-group+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.