Good Afternoon All,

My name is Scott Millard and I work for, CTAC,  a small government
contractor located in Fairfax, VA. We're currently looking to bring onboard
two additional PHP Developers to support our contracts at GSA and HHS.
 This is a full-time longterm opportunity.  I've included the job
description below and a link to our careers page where you can submit an
application.

https://jobs-ctacorp.icims.com/jobs/1016/php-developer/job

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions!

*Overview:*

CTAC’s niche with the government CIO client community has been in its RAD
and delivery of custom-built reporting tools including migration of small
databases and custom built applications for Information Collections,
Financial Statements, Audit Resolutions, Case Management, Capital Planning,
etc. including an award winning system built using Ruby-on-Rails for an
Oracle database and utilizing XML/Web Services for multiple
agencies. CTAC's development team enjoys a casual, flexible close-knit
working environment fostering technological creativity and successful
solutions innovation.

Work will be performed mainly at company headquarters in Fairfax, VA (with
some work and meetings at client sites in Washington, DC)
Responsibilities:

A successful candidate should posses experience with PHP development,
system integration, application security and a basic understanding of data
modeling and manipulation for front-end / middle-tier / back-end coding
perspectives. The candidate should have an understanding of Drupal Module
development and modification. This candidate will help in developing new
modules for our clients, as well as modifying current modules. Additionally
experience with custom themes and modifying themes is a must. Strong
understanding of the LAMP stack is required. An understanding of the SCRUM
methodology is a bonus, as CTAC runs on a 2-week sprint cycle. The
candidate will be working closely with our government client, HHS, to
successfully deploy various Drupal Modules and themes.

The candidate will work with a team of developers and their project
manager/scrum master to ensure projects success. Their day to day
requirements will be to meet at the Daily Scrum to report on what has been
done, and what will be done, as well as request help and help others.
Qualifications:

Sr. PHP developer will support Drupal life-cycle and design tasks including
installation, data migration, custom PHP modules, custom templates,
security, and performance tuning.

Experience must include:

At least 3 years of (non-educational) PHP/Drupal experience

   - Drupal Internals
   - Drupal Module Development
   - Drupal Themes Development
   - Security
   - Performance Tuning
   - Linux/Unix
   - PHP
   - MySQL
   - LAMP
   - JavaScript

*Desired Skills:*

   - WordPress
   - PostgreSQL
   - Facebook Apps
   - Mobile Applications
   - CSS/LESS/SASS
   - Caching / content delivery solutions
   - REST API development

*Clearance Required: *Public Trust

CTAC is an equal opportunity employer

---
"Washington, DC PHP Developers Group" group.
to washington-dcphp-group+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.