It’s also a little impossible to think that a candidate would be willing to
work for $30 an hour. Taking into account an average benefits package of
$10,000 and adding in payroll taxes, you’re looking at an annualized salary of
$48k and change. That’s not nearly an acceptable salary for a developer in DC.

—
Sent from Mailbox