Any recommendations for someone who can provide a few hours / days to get
our mobile app up and running?  We have a mostly working app, and a
functional demo of login and authentication, and need to hook the two up
together and publish it.

Any suggestions on where to look?  I've used upwork (formerly oDesk) in the
past, and have a job posting there now, but have had mixed success with it.

I'd like to find someone in or near DC, sometimes face time (the real-world
type) is enormously valuable, especially when getting APIs and such working.

Thanks,

Tac

---
"Washington, DC PHP Developers Group" group.
to washington-dcphp-group+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.