We're having a little party at php[world] in two weeks to celebrate the
release of D8. It's a chance to checkout the venue, mingle with other
Drupal and PHP folks, and see the expo hall. Did I mention we'll have
cake and refreshments too? Afterwards, we have an Open Hack Night to
work on anything that interest you, or help out one that will be there.

Many of our speakers will be there as well, see our list at https://worl
d.phparch.com/speakers

Please register so we know how many people to expect:

https://world.phparch.com/pricing-and-registration/

Anyone from DCPHP already registered to go?

----
Oscar M.
@omerida

---
"Washington, DC PHP Developers Group" group.
to washington-dcphp-group+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.