Oscar: I am attending the Drupal 8 party.  Also, I want to talk with you
about MediaWiki.  I believe they should be represented at php[world] and
I'm willing to put in some effort to bring that forward next year.  Best,
Ray

On Sat, Nov 7, 2015 at 6:27 AM, <washington-dcphp-group@googlegroups.com>
wrote:

> washington-dcphp-group@googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email#!forum/washington-dcphp-group/topics>
>  Google
> Groups
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email/#!overview>
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email/#!overview>
> Topic digest
> View all topics
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email#!forum/washington-dcphp-group/topics>
>
>    - ICYMI - FREE Drupal 8 Release Party at php[world]
>    <#150e1b31619e057b_group_thread_0> - 2 Updates
>
> ICYMI - FREE Drupal 8 Release Party at php[world]
> <http://groups.google.com/group/washington-dcphp-group/t/14d492ba06bbf73b?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email>
> Oscar Merida <os...@oscarm.org>: Nov 06 12:06PM -0500

> Anyone on the list already registered to go?
> Oscar Merida <os...@oscarm.org>: Nov 06 12:13PM -0500
>
> We're having a little party at php[world] in two weeks to celebrate the
> release of D8. It's a chance to checkout the venue, mingle with other
> Drupal and PHP folks, and see the expo hall. Did I mention we'll have
> cake and refreshments too? Afterwards, we have an Open Hack Night to
> work on anything that interest you, or help out one that will be there.
>
> Many of our speakers will be there as well, see our list at https://worl
> d.phparch.com/speakers
>
> Please register so we know how many people to expect:
>
> https://world.phparch.com/pricing-and-registration/
>

> Anyone from DCPHP already registered to go?
>
> ----
> Oscar M.
> @omerida
> Back to top <#150e1b31619e057b_digest_top>
> You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this
> group. You can change your settings on the group membership page
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email#!forum/washington-dcphp-group/join>
> .
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an
> email to washington-dcphp-group+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

---
"Washington, DC PHP Developers Group" group.
to washington-dcphp-group+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.