**THIS IS NOT A JOB POSTING**

We invite you to participate in a research study being conducted by netCHI
lab at the University of Maryland’s iSchool. We are interested in improving
the software updating experience for users. In particular, we would like to
know how network administrators and application developers manage, develop,
and deploy software updates.

Eligibility:

You are eligible for this study if you:

   -

   are a Network Administrator or Application Developer managing or
   developing software updates
   -

   are at least 18 years old

To participate please sign up for the study on the link below or reply back
to this post:

http://netchi.umd.edu/software-updating-study.html .

Details of the study (to be completed):

   -

   An online survey
   -

   A phone or in-person interview at the College of Information Studies at
   the University of  Maryland, College Park that lasts approximately 60
   minutes

Compensation: $20 gift card for your participation and entered into a
raffle to win a hard drive.

---
"Washington, DC PHP Developers Group" group.
to washington-dcphp-group+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.