Drupal Engineers - Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health is
hiring!
Do you have experience building large-scale websites in Drupal 8? Are you
looking for a fulfilling project with high-visibility? We’d love to talk to
you. Check out the job description -
https://jobs.jhu.edu/job/Baltimore-Drupal-8-Engineer-MD-21205/458954100/

Web Writers - Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health is hiring!
Are you a marketing-savvy content writer interested in taking a top-ranked
higher education institution’s website to the next level? We’d love to talk
to you. Check out the job description -
https://jobs.jhu.edu/job/Baltimore-Web-Writer-MD-21205/459262900/

Web Project Managers - Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health is
hiring!

Are you looking for an opportunity to help lead a large-scale, highly
visible website migration project? Interested in putting your skills to
work for a global leader in higher education? We’d love to talk to you.
Check out the job description -
https://jobs.jhu.edu/job/Baltimore-Web-Project-Manager-MD-21205/459026500/

For these positions you will need to apply for them through jobs.jhu.edu

---
"Washington, DC PHP Developers Group" group.
to washington-dcphp-group+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.