Colleagues:

I'm working on a PHP upgrade for a GoDaddy customer on a shared hosting
server.

In the middle of my work, a directory appeared in the web root named
"telus-update"

Obviously something smells fishy. Or phishy.  Someone has access to our
account.

Has anyone encountered such a thing?  On another GoDaddy server for the
same client, it appeared, then disappeared.

Any hints would be appreciated.  Client is calling GoDaddy right now.  I'm
at 703.346.0600 if anyone wants to delve into this.

Thanks and regards,
Ray Paseur

---
"Washington, DC PHP Developers Group" group.
to washington-dcphp-group+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.