From: Saunders, Will (WaTech) []
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 5:42 PM
To: marlon.scha...@odessaoffice.com
Subject: Net neutrality testing apps

Marlon
As we discussed I am researching speed test apps with some net neutrality
capabilities

Here’s a collection suite of apps that have been running for years and report
openly.
https://www.measurementlab.net/tests/

My other current favorite is this one from UCBerkely
Https://netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu

will.saund...@watech.wa.gov
Office of Privacy and Data Protection
Privacy.WA.gov  |  Data.WA.gov