From: washington-boun...@wispa.org <washington-boun...@wispa.org> On Behalf Of
Forbes Mercy
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 4:18 PM
To: washington@wispa.org
Subject: [Washington] OK so you don't care then?

Greetings,

Months ago I sent out a bill to watch, one that brought Net Neutrality to
Washington State in what, if you read the bill, is nothing more than massive
regulations for our industry and the state picking winners and losers over an
Interstate product that they have no authority over.  I got responses from two
WISP's yet there are over 100 people on this list, I figured you were going to
contact your legislators on your own. Apparently you didn't care because it
passed the house 95-4 so even the Republicans in your districts supported it.

I've already announced I will financially support anyone who opposes my house
members based on voting for a bill that proves they don't support small
business, I know they didn't read it or they would've seen the new regulations
in an unenforceable bill that none of us can afford to challenge now that it's
a state mandate.  In addition voting for this gives Governor Inslee the chops
to brag how he passed the toughest Net Neutrality bill in the United States
when he runs for President.

Basically I'm saying here that I have done my job as state coordinator to
educate you and prepare you to have stopped this from the very beginning, now
it's too late.  Apathy is deadly for your business and while we are all very
busy building our businesses this bill badly hurts us.  If you still care there
is still a bill out there allowing PUD's and Port districts to do retail
Internet right over the top of you.

Sorry I'm frustrated that you aren't taking this seriously, look what you ended
up with.

Forbes Mercy
Washington Broadband, Inc.