Hi,
I used the following code
def myclick(button, waitTime = 3)
w = WinClicker.new
longName = $ie.dir.gsub("/" , "\\" )
shortName = w.getShortFileName(longName)
c = "start ruby #{shortName}\\watir\\clickJSDialog.rb #{button}
#{waitTime} "
puts "Starting #{c}"
w.winsystem(c)
w=nil
end
Then, before the button i want to click that generates the popup,
added: myclick ("Ok",3)
But after I updated the ruby it doesn't have any effect. Another
command page is opened but it disappears very quickly, maybe is an
error there but can't be seen. The IE wasn't changed in the mean time.
Did anyone else experienced the same problem?
I would be great full for any idea.
Thank you,
Erika
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Watir General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
Before posting, please read the following guidelines:
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---