Hi,

I need to verify a radio button text of 'MPEG 1'

<input id="ctl00_mainContent_PublishToScreenerFile1_rdoVideoCodecMPEG1"
type="radio" checked="checked" value="rdoVideoCodecMPEG1"
name="ctl00$mainContent$PublishToScreenerFile1$VideoCodec"/>
<label for="ctl00_mainContent_PublishToScreenerFile1_rdoVideoCodecMPEG1">MPEG
1</label>

However, I am unsure on how to hook onto the label other than text.

I have tried xpath, without success.

Aidy