I Do start FireFox2.0 through FireWatir::Firefox.new() evrytime.
Without this code, how can I start using FireWatir?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Angrez Singh
  To: watir-general@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 3:12 PM
  Subject: [wtr-general] Re: firefox2.0 and jssh

  The problem I think is not with the JSSh (correct me if I am wrong).
Problem is that you can't start Firefox automatically when you do
FIreWatir::Firefox.new() (again correct me if I am wrong here).

  - Angrez

  On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 5:09 AM, Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

    On Oct 13, 7:39 am, "Angrez Singh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    > I am not sure if that works on Mac. As I don't have anything to test
it
    > here. Need to find out a way to do that in Mac.

    I've had this working on Mac in the past.  But finding (or compiling
    yourself) the correct jssh was troublesome.   Google is your
    friend.

    Somewhere in the archives of this list is a link to the correct jssh
    binary that will work on Mac.  Hopefully it's still around...

    ... or maybe you FireWatir people could provide a canonical jssh
    binary for each platform, including Mac?  That would have been helpful
    when I was fooling with this, a little more than a year ago.

    -Chris