Hi.
I have to test one fancy calendar solution. I want to click on that
calendar by selecting some specific day.
Here is one table row example from that calendar:
<tr class="daysrow">
<td class="day false">13</td>
<td class="day false today">14</td>
<td class="day false">15</td>
<td class="day false">16</td>
<td class="day false">17</td>
<td class="day false weekend">18</td>
<td class="day false weekend">19</td>
</tr>
now, let's say that I want to click <td class="day false weekend">18</
td>
I can get the cell like this:
div("calendar").table(:index, 1).cells.each do |cell|
if cell.text == "18"
puts cell.html
puts cell.text
puts cell.class
cell.click
end
end
and output is like this:
<TD class="day false" unselectable="true" ttip="_" pos="20"
otherMonth="false">18</TD>
18
Watir::TableCell
but invoking click method gets me this:
Watir::Exception::UnknownObjectException
Unable to find clickable element: 0
any ideas how to solve this problem? is td even clickable?
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Watir General" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
Before posting, please read the following guidelines:
http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Support
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---