All,

I currently have a while loop that iterates as long as the cell it is
checking an Excel is not nil. I want to add a if statement in this
while loop that, if the 'if' condition is met, will add 1 to the loop
iterator, and restart the while loop, without executing the rest of
the code in the while loop.  Here is my code below:

while(input.Range("b#{x}")['Value'] != nil)

if(input.Range("a#{x}")['Value'] == 'no')
x +=1
end

Can someone please tell how to increment x and restart the while loop,
without executing the rest of the code in the while first?  I can
elaborate if this is not clear.  Thanks in advance for all of your
assistance.

- Shelton