i've tried.when the second call change to "click",the FileDownloadDialog
appeared.
But the method i've made to deal with the FileDownloadDialog won't work,it
only works when using "click_no_wait" .
and the programe looks stopped this time.i saw a page with a
FileDownloadDialog for a long time.I do not get  any error  .