thank you.
it worked.
just my shell's alias was not effected when I started FF.

alias ff="/Applications/Firefox.app/Contents/MacOS/firefox -jssh"

cause I'm a beginer of Mac,
I don't know how to make the setting above effective when I type FF in
the shell.
everytime,I have to type 'source .bashrc'.

Charley Baker さんは書きました: