OK. I understand the context. IE.each needs to not barf when it hits a
PDF document.

I'm busy right now getting Watir 1.6 release out, but I think this is an
important issue that I'd like to get fixed in a later version of Watir.
Would you mind opening up a Jira ticket with your notes on this issue,
so We don't forget about it?

Bret