Hi again!

I had previous versions of Watir installed (1.5.2 and 1.5.3) as well
as 1.6.0.  My problem went away when I uninstalled all of the versions
and reinstalled 1.6.0.

I haven't done a ton of testing FireWatir yet, but here are a couple
of issues I've come across.

1.  There doesn't seem to be support for the Watir::Browser.find
method in 1.6.0 with IE or Firefox.  (Maybe you just haven't got to
this yet.)

2.  Working with links using the link text may be different with
FireWatir.  For example, my application's login page has a link with
text "Login".

the command fox.link(:text, 'Login').click gives the following error:

Watir::Exception::UnknownObjectException: Unable to locate element,
using :text, "Login"
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/firewatir-1.6.0/lib/
firewatir/MozillaBaseElement.rb:967:in `assert_exists'
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/firewatir-1.6.0/lib/
firewatir/MozillaBaseElement.rb:1125:in `click'
        from (irb):58

but using a regex for the link text works - fox.link(:text, /
Login/).click

I've used the DOM inspector in Firefox and found that there may be a
leading and trailing space around the text, so I tried fox.link(:text,
' Login ').click but that doesn't work either.

Is this just a difference in working with Firefox versus IE?  Clicking
on the link using text 'Login' works fine in IE.  I'll keep working on
this here to see if it's just something strange with our application.

Thanks so much for all your work on this.  I'm so excited to get tests
running against Firefox!

-Tiffany