Hi, Guys,
There is memory leak in my system now, I would like to collect some watir
code about performance test, then try to practice in my project. In Watir
community, there is a piece of script about load test.
Does any guys have written or collected some Watir script more detailed
about stress test, load test?
Documents and articles are also quite appreciated.

Thanks.
Wesley Chen.