Many of you know that every year or two I hold an event called the
Austin Workshop on Test Automation. It brings together a small group of
people to have detailed discussions. This January we are meeting again
and we are focussing on Watir and the Organization.

If you might be interested in attending, please read our call for
participation.

http://awta.wikispaces.com

Bret