Hi Friends,

I got the solution, when i run the code it returns the TableCell only
not the string. Then i modified the code as below
and works well.

real = ie.frame(:id,"wfFrame").table
(:id,"lkpTradingPartnerType_LkpTblRows") [2] [1]
list  = ie.frame(:id,"wfFrame").table
(:id,"lkpTradingPartnerType_LkpTblRows") [3] [1]

if real.to_s == "AO" && list.to_s == "HQ"
  puts real
  puts list
  puts "Pass"
  else