Line 11 of your script (browser = watir::Browser.new) needs different
capitalization:

browser = Watir::Browser.new

  _____

From: watir-general@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Parul Upadhyay
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 10:03 PM
To: watir-general@googlegroups.com
Subject: [wtr-general] Re: LoadError

Hi charley,

Thanks!! I think half of my problem is solved.

Now that load error is not coming.

However things are still not working fine. This is what I'm getting now.

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]

(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\parul.upadhyay>gem update --system

C:/Ruby/bin/gem:24: uninitialized constant Gem::GemRunner (NameError)

C:\Documents and Settings\parul.upadhyay>

Also while executing my script to simply google search it is sending an
error like this

>ruby e1.rb

e1.rb:11: undefined local variable or method `watir' for main:Object
(NameError)

>Exit code: 1

Please find the attached document for the script.

IRB doesn't remain on the screen; it disappears as I open it.

Parul

  _____