Hi John,
So I tried using "require 'watir/browser' " in my script and "set
watir_browser=ie" from command prompt and everything is OK. IE is
opened and the scripts runs fine.
But when I type "set watir_browser=firefox" from command prompt and
run the script, IE is still used. Firefox is not launched.
Am I doing something wrong.

Also for the time being I am doing to just change the default browser
from the script itself (which works fine).

Thank you
Margam