Hi al3kc,

THANK YOU very much. Your code snippet worked great the very first
time. I just had to modify it a little for my use, but worked just
fine.

I was having another question regarding the file download popup and
was wondering if you could help with some advice.
How to handle the radio buttons ("Open with" and "Save File") in the
popup. The default being "Save File" works for me now. But how do I
choose the other option?
Also how to check a check box in the popup.

Thank you very much once again.

Margam