Hi Wilson,

Unfortunately, the app is not publicly available so I cannot attach
the html file.

al3kc, I tried the xpath method you suggested but it didn't work
either. I get the following error:

  1) Error:
test_Statistics(TC_UI):
NoMethodError: undefined method `click' for nil:NilClass
    C:/ruby/test/Ian.rb:167:in `test_Statistics'

Its worth noting that there is more than one dojoGrid-cell in the
grid, so thats probably why find-by-xpath failed.